Sunday, May 25

Interview

The following is an actual transcript of a recent interview with Shelby Otto, age 7.

What do you like about Guatemala?
I like about Guatemala that we have a good neighborhood and we're having a great time.

What do you miss?
I miss everyone.

What do you like to see when we're walking around?
I like to see horses pulling carriages, and I like to see chicken buses.

How do you like our dates?
Very good, they're the best dates I ever had down here.
*Editor's note: Our dates are mostly to go to the bagel wifi cafe and play Webkins.

Anything else you'd like to say?
I miss my friends in Florida, but I'm having a great time down here because we get to spend family time and my mom loves me. And that's it. Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious!

bbotto said...

¡Qué viaje de fe está haciendo tu familia! Le oramos a cada uno todos los días, para que Satanás no pueda abollar tu armadura espiritual de Dios. Haz que el Salmo 46:1 les anima - - "Dios es nuestro amparo y fortaleza, nuestro pronto auxilio en las tribulaciones."
¡Los amamos MUCHO!
'Mamá y Papá' Otto

Anonymous said...

It just don't get no better than that!