Wednesday, April 18

An Easter to Remember




Every year I think, "This was the best Easter ever!", but this year, it really was! Nate and Shelby were given the opportunity to be in a small Easter drama, and our neighbor (who'd never been to our church before) came to church with us.

As I watched my precious kiddos crowd around "Jesus" and follow him with such delight, I could not help but let the tears flow! And when He picked up sweet Shelby and put her on his lap, I really lost it! I just thought how He loves and carries my children every day. How awesome it will be to see Him and sit on His lap someday! He is alive!!



2 comments:

darren said...

hey love you guys and am praying hard for you and your family steve your brother and sister in CHRIST the COMBS family DARREN CHERI AND THE BOYS.

Unknown said...

Steve,Jess & Family, I have watched God answer many prayers in your family.He has a great mission ahead for you all.When I see you guys, I see two spiritual warriors raising three more spiritual warriors. God will provide for you and your family Steve, because you honor him on a daily basics. Your family and your life is a living example of our Lord Jesus Christ.May God continue to bless you with his wisdom to be the father to the children he has entrusted to you,and the husband he has created you to be. May you walk in his faith and love. He will not forsake you!!!!!! God Bless You All. Love in Christ Your Brother Anthony